Do you want to hear how to use Liteblue USPS website to its fullest? If interested, you may continue reading the article. If not, I request you to go through my previous articles on Liteblue and USPS. Before getting started on how to do liteblue login, it is important to know what USPS and why is it important if you are in the United States of America. Let me give you a brief introduction to the web portal.
Liteblue is a web portal developed and managed by USPS(United States Postal System) for managing their clients, employees, and stakeholders. USPS is currently the largest postal system with a network spanning over 53+ states, it is also the most efficient postal system in the world. USPS is currently managing around 6 lac+ users through its web portal liteblue.
Liteblue login is pretty much similar to any other login systems in the internet. It takes little brain power to enter and use Liteblue website efficiently. If you are a person with almost 0% knowledge on how to login to the Liteblue portal ,this article is going to be a boon for you. Follow the steps mentioned for finding how to login to the Liteblue portal and make the best out of it.
LiteBlue Login Online USPS LiteBlue Login Gov
So today here we will be providing LiteBlue Official Direct access to LiteBlue Login Online USPS (Liteblue Sign In Gov) and will give you a brief About Liteblue Login and What Do You Need for the Login Process?
LiteBlue is the official web portal developed by United States Postal system for the employees. It is a prerequisite to be a member of USPS for accessing the website. Anyone who is not a member will face severe consequences if they try to log in and it may even land in legal troubles. There are a couple of things to be kept in mind before trying to log in.
- Employee ID – Employee ID is a unique alphanumeric character which would be assigned to you during the first week of your work. This ID is used as the username for accessing the liteblue website. If you don’t have any idea about your employee id, it is advised to check this with your supervisor or you may use previous months payslips for finding the employee ID.
- Password: Password is one other important thing which you needed for accessing liteblue web portal. It is required for creating your Self Service Profile. The thing is that this password will also work on other USPS websites apart from the LiteBlue. You can get the password from your HR team and it will be a temporary one.
How To Login and Use Liteblue Web Portal?
Follow the steps mentioned below for accessing the web portal. It is important to follow the steps mentioned if you aren’t comfortable in using the internet. For accessing the portal, type the web address liteblue.usps.gov or click on the link below. Once you are in, below mentioned steps will help you to access the portal.
- Access the website by clicking here.
- Once you enter the website look for the login button. It is located on the top right corner of the website.
- Once you click on it, you will see two blanks which ask you to enter the unique username and password for accessing the website.
- Your username will be USPS employee id. The password will be a discrete code given to you by your supervisor. If you are a new employee, it is always fine to ask for the code.
- Now simply enter the credentials and log into the website. In case you forgot the code, it is possible to recover by clicking on “forgot your password” link.
- Your password and details will be mailed to you and You will be asked to reset the password.
If one have followed the steps correctly, there is no chance of facing any login issue on LiteBlue Login Online USPS (LiteBlue.USPS.gov). If you are stuck at some stage, please drop a mail to us or use the comment section. We will be pretty much happy to sort the issue for you. Subscribe us and stay tuned for further updates.