Have you shifted to a new state recently? If so, you may be looking for how to change your employee address in USPS liteblue portal. If you have no idea on how to change the address through the Liteblue portal, you have reached the safe hands. We in, here will be explaining USPS Liteblue Change of Address for Postal Employees without any paper works.
We in our previous articles have deeply covered a lot about the liteblue usps gov portal. If you are new to the portal, it is pretty much important to go through the previous articles where we have mentioned about several services offered by USPS through the portal. You will know how efficient is a federal institute in the US after knowing how easy is to change a vital detail in your Employee details. In some countries, it takes years to rectify the mistake for no reason.
It is very much important to keep your address and other details up to date. Back in 90’s it was a herculean task and required a lot of paperwork, but things got changed with the advent of technology. Liteblue portal shows how stuff like this can be done by sitting at your desk. One can avail Liteblue services 24×7.
USPS Liteblue Change of Address for Postal Employees
Well, I have kept you waiting for a long time. So, here is the solution for the million dollar question on how to change address and other important details which one have submitted with USPS during joining using the Liteblue portal. Follow the steps mentioned for fixing the issue without creating much more problems 😛
- Liteblue Login to the portal using your unique employee ID and alphanumeric password which is assigned to you.
- Look for employee resources in the portal.
- Click on it, under the employee resources tap you will find Change of Address/Phone Number/Emergency Contact link. Tap on it
- A new window opens which shows your submitted details. To update any information, you will have to click on the edit button which is assigned parallelly to each tab.
- Once you have edited the information, make sure you have saved or updated the page for avoiding data loss.
- Before saving, one must review the edit for avoiding further mistakes.
- Once you have completed the updates, you must close the window. By closing the window you will be automatically logged out from the change of application and out of the Liteblue portal.
- It is also important to double-check the entered details by logging into the liteblue portal again. If you are details aren’t saved, you must try again the same procedure.
If some sort of error persists, it is advised to raise the issue with your Manager or Supervisor.
If you are new to the Liteblue portal, please go through our previous articles which will explain to you on how to use the portal efficiently.
There are several other ways in which you can change your details, i.e the good old slow method of paperwork. If you wish to go through the painful process here it is.
USPS has never insisted its employees to use the portal for fixing and raising their issues. For every online fix there is an offline fix as well. Well, the offline method may take more than the online method as your information will be going through several departments before getting updated. We strongly recommend our readers to follow the online method as it is more efficient and fast. For the ones, who still prefers to go the old way, here it is
USPS Kiosks : It is pretty easy to change your details through USPS Kiosks than through person to person method. This is literally the same online method, but here you will access the intranet connected to USPS Kiosks. Employees can access USPS Kiosks located on their post offices. Kiosks are mostly attached with large post offices.
Post Mail: One can also alert the authorities about the potential mistake or change in vital details through the post mail system. He/She have to send a personal request attached with an application formm requesting for a change in details to the below mentioned address. This is so far the slowest method as it takes weeks to show the change on your portal and other papers associated with USPS.
- HRSSC/COMPENSATION & BENEFITS, P.O. BOX 970400, GREENSBORO – N.C. 27497-0400, USA.
These are some of the most efficient ways to change your address or other details with USPS. If you are stuck at some point of the application, please do mail us. We will try to help you in every possible way. Subscribe us and stay tuned for further updates on USPS and Liteblue.